From a vast range of choices we help our customers choose the right product, for both fashion and function, and then we do a first class job of the installation – all with our own staff – expertly done the whole way.
Burritt Brothers Carpet and Floorsis a locally owned, family-operated business that has been around since 1907. We’ve learned a thing or two in that time… about carpet and floors, good customer service, doing a good job, and creating beautiful homes. In fact, the formula for our success is very simple.
From a vast range of choices we help our customers choose the right product, for both fashion and function, and then we do a first class job of the installation – all with our own staff – expertly done the whole way. Here are a few of the reasons, you might like to come by for a visit and check us out.
- Experience. We’ve been doing this since 1907, so we’re pretty good at it by now.
- Reputation. A 4th-generation family business, with our good name on it.
- Quality. If it’s in our store, it’s a quality product.
- Selection. We carry 15,000 samples.
- Advice. We’ll help you select the right product and look for the right place and use.
- Style. With 300+ interior designers as regular customers, we keep up on the latest trends and styles.
- Nice people. Real experts, helpful, no pressure.
- Generous samples. Take them home for a try.
- Free parking. Really.
- No “surprises.” In-home measurement, a detailed floor plan showing seam placements, and an accurate written estimate.
- Professional installation. Certified tradespeople with a minimum of four years training – so your job is done right.
- On time. Our installers are all our own staff. We’re in control of scheduling and show up on time.
- We can do the heavy lifting – from moving furniture to removing old flooring.
- We respect your home, do an expert job, then clean up our mess. It’s hassle-free.
- We give back – We provide all our remnants to charity.